is a new resource at Virginia Commonwealth University dedicated to providing the health community with education, activities, and resources that foster collaborative, patient-centered, cost-effective health care.
Annual Symposium: Developing a System that Promotes the Wellbeing of Healthcare Practitioners
Langston Quality Scholars Program
Langston Center Lecture: Critical care nurses’ experience of withdrawal of treatment: A systematic review of the qualitative evidence
- Presenter – Nikolaos Efstathiou, Ph.D., MSc, RGN, PGCEd, University of Birmingham (UK) School of Nursing
- Tuesday, October 11 at 11-12PM at the School of Nursing room 1013
- Co-hosted with Research Alliance for the International Study of End of Life Care (RAISE), School of Nursing Office of Research, and Palliative Care Research Interest Group (PCRIG)
Institute for Health Improvement (IHI) – RVA chapter meeting
Are you a student, faculty or healthcare provider that wants to learn more and make a difference in patient safety and quality?
- Monday, October 24, 2016 at 5:00-6:30PM at the VCU School of Nursing in room 1013
- Monday, December 5, 2016 at 5:00-6:30PM at the VCU School of Nursing in room 1013
- Visit IHI.org