The advisory board works with the director on the Langston Center for Quality, Safety and Innovation’s initiatives, goals and vision. It meets once a year in person and twice a year via virtual meetings.
- Roland Binker, architect and senior medical planner, Perkins+Will
- Barbara Brown, Ph.D., R.N., vice president, Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Joanne Disch, Ph.D., R.N., FAAN, professor ad honorem, University of Minnesota School of Nursing
- Alistair Hewison, Ph.D., R.N., senior lecturer and research lead for nursing, University of Birmingham
- Bonnie Jennings, Ph.D., R.N., FAAN, professor, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University
- Peggy Plews-Ogan, M.D., associate professor, Division of General Medicine, Geriatrics and Palliative Care; director, Center for Appreciative Practice, University of Virginia
- Carole Stockmeier, managing partner and chief operating officer, Healthcare Performance Improvement LLC